Fellowship for Men & Women
- Men's Breakfast
- Most months, the men (and several women) get together for breakfast
and to hear an inspirational speaker on a Saturday morning. Contact Rick Iwai for more information.
- Forever Young Luncheon
- Lunch and a speaker for older couples and singles, usually the third Thursday @ 11:30 a.m. Contact the Deacons for further information.
- Singles and couples group; meetings include dinner and a speaker on the fourth Saturday of the month @ 6:30 p.m. at the church.
On Monday evenings, various small groups meet for fellowship, prayer and discussion of a scripture passage or spritual book. They meet in members' homes or at the church. Contact Erik Larson for more information.
On Wednesday evening, an intercessory prayer group meets at the church at 6pm. A group has been praying like this at the church for over 30 years! Contact Betty Loyd for more information.
- Women's Retreat
- Most every year, the women of the church gather together to hear
a wonderful speaker and fellowship.
- Christmas Tea
- A long-standing tradition of cozy gathering for sharing, singing, and
exchanging small ornaments.