Fellowship for Men & Women
- Forever Young Luncheon
- Lunch and a speaker for older couples and singles, usually the third Thursday @ 11:30 a.m. Contact the Deacons for further information.
- Singles and couples group; meetings include dinner and a speaker on the fourth Saturday of the month @ 6:30 p.m. at the church.
Various small groups meet for discussion of a spritual book and prayer together (and usually food too). They meet in members' homes in San Pedro, Rancho Palos Verdes or Lomita.
If you are interested in joining, please contact a leader of a group, or Pastor Neal.
- Weekly Bible Study
- Kim Neuenschwander leads a Women's Bible Study, with two parallel classes, Monday evening at 7pm, and Wednesday afternoon at 1pm. Contact the church for more information.
- Special Events
- Annual events include the Christmas Tea and a Women's Retreat.
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies
- In the "First Kids Church" Room from 8:30 to 9:20 am. Contact Rupert Loyd for more info
- Bible Study Wednesdays
- This is a bible study group that meets at Carrow's Restaurant (Western by Westmont) on Wednesday mornings from 7:00 to 8:00 a.m.