Fellowship for Men & Women
- Men's Breakfast
- Most months, the men (and several women) get together for breakfast
and to hear an inspirational speaker on a Saturday morning. Contact Rick Iwai for more information.
- Forever Young Luncheon
- Lunch and a speaker for older couples and singles, usually the third Thursday @ 11:30 a.m. Contact the Deacons for further information.
- Singles and couples group; meetings include dinner and a speaker on the fourth Saturday of the month @ 6:30 p.m. at the church.
On Monday evenings, various small groups meet for fellowship, prayer and discussion of a scripture passage or spritual book. They meet in members' homes or at the church. Contact Erik Larson for more information.
On Wednesday morning, a group meets at Carrow's restaurant for breakfast and Scripture study. Contact Bob Erbacker for more information.
On Wednesday evening, an intercessory prayer group meets at the church at 6pm. A group has been praying like this at the church for over 30 years! Contact Betty Loyd for more information.
- Women's Retreat
- Most every year, the women of the church gather together to hear
a wonderful speaker and fellowship.
- Christmas Tea
- A long-standing tradition of cozy gathering for sharing, singing, and
exchanging small ornaments.
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies
- In the "First Kids Church" Room from 8:30 to 9:20 am. Contact Shirley Gonzales for more info