Fellowship for Men & Women
- Forever Young Luncheon
- Lunch and a speaker for older couples and singles, usually the third Thursday @ 11:30 a.m. Contact the Deacons for further information.
- Singles and couples group; meetings include dinner and a speaker on the fourth Saturday of the month @ 6:30 p.m. at the church.
Various small groups meet for discussion of a spritual book and prayer together (and usually food too). They meet in members' homes in San Pedro, Rancho Palos Verdes or Lomita.
|Monday evening, weekly||
|Wednesday early morning, weekly||
|Wednesday afternoon, weekly||
Betty Loyd||Video series|
|Wednesday evening, weekly||(at church)||Intercessory Prayer|
If you are interested in joining, please contact a leader of a group, or Erik Larson.
- Women's Retreat
- Most every year, the women of the church gather together to hear
a wonderful speaker and fellowship.
- Christmas Tea
- A long-standing tradition of cozy gathering for sharing, singing, and
exchanging small ornaments.
- Sunday Morning Bible Studies
- In the "First Kids Church" Room from 8:30 to 9:20 am. Contact Rupert Loyd for more info